Website Terms and Conditions of Use Relating to www.essentiaroma.co.za
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern your (“the User”) use of the Essentiaroma (“Provider”) website located at the domain name www.essentiaroma.co.za (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
Massage Practice Etiquette and Policies
- Bookings must be made in advance via the booking function on the Essentiaroma Website .
- Right of admission is reserved. Please note that guests younger than 16 years, must be accompanied by a guardian.
- A 24 hour notice period is required for cancellation and rescheduling. Should cancellation / rescheduling not be made in time the full treatment fee will apply and the voucher will be redeemed.
- Kindly arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for you to change and fill in our consultation card.
- We kindly request punctuality. Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- Ensure cellular/mobile phones are to be switched off during treatments.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Products purchased are not refundable.
- Essentiaroma will not be held responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur.
- No massage treatment is meant to replace conventional medical treatment(s) by a doctor.
- No essential oil is meant to replace conventional medication prescribed by a doctor.
- Full disclosure from the User is vital to ensure treatments will not impact any medical condition adversely.
- The User indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using any treatment(s) performed.
- The User indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using any aromatic product(s).
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
E-Commerce & Privacy
The Website www.essentiaroma.co.za sells bookings online. The use of any product or service bought from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk. The purchaser/ user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using any treatment booked on the Website, and / or products bought during treatment.
The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
Online Payment – Virtual Card Services
All online credit card payments are processed by PayFast.
Refund and Return Policy
Once a voucher has been purchased, no refund will be issued
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
Provider reserves the rights to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Provider provides certain information at the Website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at this Website is provided by Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of such content, and includes but is not limited to Literary Works, Musical Works, Artistic Works, Sound Recordings, Cinematography Films, Sound and Television Broadcasts, Program-Carrying Signals, Published Editions and Computer Programs (“the Content”). All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights (“the Owners”), and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. The Providers reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the User is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
Limitation of liability
The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.