Purchase a full set of inhalers in a pouch at a 10% discount – available now at R1183.50 instead of R1315.
Inhalation of aromatic substances is very effective and generally very safe. Diffusers are quite trendy at the moment, but they can be very costly and they are not portable. Nasal inhalers are a much cheaper and easier option. Inhalation is effective because of two reasons:
- The aromatic substances are inhaled, absorbed through the respiratory tract and the lungs, and then circulated through the body by the blood stream.
- The olfactory system, which includes all the organs and systems related to your sense of smell is directly linked to your limbic system, that part of the brain involved with feelings, emotions etc. An aromatic substance can thus influence your limbic system within seconds of inhaling it.
With these inhalers, you can have a mini pharmacy in your pocket.
ALL INHALERS ARE SAFE TO USE DURING PREGNANCY.
- I am not a medical practitioner and do not diagnose, treat or prescribe medication.
- The inhalers are not meant to replace any medication prescribed by your doctor.
- If in doubt, consult your doctor before using an aromatic inhaler.